At the 18 October 2018 Extraordinary Meeting of Council, Council resolved to form a Budget Review and Finance Committee. This Committee is to:
a. Be tasked with examining Council’s budget and service delivery to keep the budget in surplus;
b. Focus on key Council functions and clearly identify options to service level delivery and operating procedures necessary to support (a);
c. Scrutinise discretionary expenditure, including cost-benefit analyses as appropriate for recommendation to Council;
d. Be a Committee of the whole;
e. Meet monthly or as required by the Committee; and
f. Be chaired by a Councillor.
At its Ordinary Meeting on 24th August 2021, Uralla Shire Council resolved to continue the bi-monthly meeting schedule for its Budget Review and Finance Committee for 2021-22. The following schedule details the dates of the each Committee meeting scheduled for the 2021-22 period:
- Tuesday, 14 September 2021
- Tuesday, 9 November 2021
- Tuesday, 8 February 2022
- Tuesday 12 April 2022 (Please note Good Friday 15 April 2022)
- Tuesday, 14 June 2022 (Please note Queens Birthday 13 June 2022)
- Tuesday, 9 August 2022
Meetings are to be held at the Uralla Shire Council Chambers at 32 Salisbury Street, Uralla. Start times for each meeting are published in each Business Paper.
Limited capacity will be available for members of the public in the foyer of the Council Chambers building on a first come first served basis.
- Face masks must be worn (contact Council prior to attending if you are eligible for an exemption)
- 4m2 per person rule applies
- QR sign-in required (see the COVDSafe Marshall on arrival)
- Sanitiser is provided for use
- No food or beverage will be served to the public
- Any person with symptoms of cold or flu will be asked to return home