12 April 2019
REQUEST FOR QUOTE - TO SUPPLY AND INSTALL PICNIC SHELTERS & ASSOCIATED WORKS AT URALLA POOL
Uralla Shire Council invites suitably qualified parties to quote for the supply and installation of picnic shelters and associated works at the Uralla Pool in Uralla, NSW.
Scope of works include:
• Fabrication of two (2) square shelters approximately 2.2m high, 2.7m x 2.7m to match existing (see attached photo);
• Two concrete slabs for the shelters, approximately 3.5m x 3m and around 120mm in thickness;
• Removal of two picnic tables from Alma Park, Uralla to be installed on the new slabs at the pool (tables are bolted to slabs in both locations).
The above works must be completed by 30 August 2019.
Submitted quotes should:
• Provide details of relevant experience;
• Indicate any inputs or resources you will require from Council;
• Provide an indicative timeline, and
• A list of deliverables
Please forward your quote to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11am on 29 April 2019.