The design brief can be found at this link.
In summary: Uralla Shire Council is calling for quotations from sculptors to develop one or more of the sculptures as part of the ‘Constellations of the South’ project at The Glen in Uralla. This project forms part of a broader park upgrade at the Glen and is funded by a grant from the NSW Government’s Public Spaces Legacy Program.
The sculpture project consists of two parts:
1. Six sculptures for the completion of the Constellations of the South project
2. Art Trail sculptures along the path network of The Glen.
Appointments for inspections may be made by calling Council on (02) 6778 6300.
Quotation submissions should include:
- Indicate any inputs or resources required from Council,
- Total fee and an itemised bill of quantities;
- Details of relevant experience, and
- Delivery team details and qualifications.
Acknowledgement that the submitter has read the attached design brief and understands that the decision to select or decline submissions by the Council’s selection panel will be final.
The Request for Quotes closes at 8:00 am on 3 April 2023 and works must be complete by 15 June 2023.