14 May 2019
REQUEST FOR QUOTE – FOR EARTHWORKS AND ANCILLARY CONSTRUCTION AT KENTUCKY PARK, KENTUCKY, NSW
The scope of works includes:
- Removal and disposal of existing organic soft fall;
- Removal and disposal of existing grass / topsoil;
- Preparation of hardstand pad with appropriate drainage for stormwater and ready for new soft fall;
- Supply and install circa 100mm concrete edging with bedded ag pipe around perimeter ;
- Install Council supplied organic soft fall to a depth of 300mm.
Total area of the playground soft fall is estimated to be approximately 215 square metres.
Inspection of the site with Council’s Manager of Development and Planning is required prior to quote submission. Appointments for inspections may be made by calling Council on (02) 6778 6300.
Submitted quotes should:
• Provide details of relevant experience and examples from other projects
• Indicate any inputs or resources required from Council, and
• A list of deliverables
Works must be undertaken between 5 August and 30 August 2019.
Please forward quotes to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 May 2019 at 11am.