Parks and Reserves
Parks and Gardens
- Alma Park - Queen Street
- Fuller Park - New England Highway
- Gilmore Park - Queen Street
- Hamden Park - Hill Street
- Pioneer Park - Bridge Street
- Porter Park - Salisbury Street (behind Uralla Library)
- Rotary Park - Barleyfields Road
- Showground - King Street
- Sporting Complex -Plane Avenue
- The Glen - Barleyfields Road
Mount Mutton Heritage Walk - Rocky River Gold Fields Precinct
Take a bushwalk along the newly signposted and refurbished walking track that winds its way up Mount Mutton and through Uralla's historical goldfields precinct. Along the way enjoy the natural bushland setting and learn about Uralla's gold mining history with informative signs and pictures along the path.
The Mount Mutton Heritage Walk starts at Alma Park, located at the corner of Queen and Hill Streets. It crosses Thunderbolt’s Way and ascends into bushland gradually winding around and up Mount Mutton.