Parks and Reserves in the Uralla Shire
Click on the pins in the map below to find a park or reserve near you, or click on the links from the list below.
Parks and Gardens in the Uralla Shire
- Alma Park, Queen Street
- Bundarra Multipurpose Courts, Souter Street
- Fuller Park, New England Highway/Bridge Street
- Gilmore Park, Queen Street
- Hampden Park, Hill Street
- Kentucky Park, Noalimba Avenue
- Kingstown Park
- Lion's Park Emu Crossing Campground, Gwydir River Road
- Penelope Park
- Pioneer Park, Cnr Bridge and Salisbury Streets
- Porter Park, Salisbury Street (behind Uralla Library)
- Rotary Park, Barleyfields Road
- Sporting Complex, Plane Avenue
- The Glen, Barleyfields Road
Uralla Showground, King Street
Community Reserves in the Uralla Shire
Nature Reserves in the Uralla Shire
Featured Reserve: Mount Mutton Heritage Walk: Rocky River Gold Fields Precinct
Take a bushwalk along the newly signposted and refurbished walking track that winds its way up Mount Mutton and through Uralla's historical goldfields precinct. Along the way enjoy the natural bushland setting and learn about Uralla's gold mining history with informative signs and pictures along the path.
The Mount Mutton Heritage Walk starts at Alma Park, located at the corner of Queen and Hill Streets. It crosses Thunderbolt’s Way and ascends into bushland gradually winding around and up Mount Mutton.