Advantages of working at Council
Uralla Shire Council Mission Statement
"Uralla Shire Council is committed to creating a unique environment which offers an excellent quality of life and economic opportunities for its people."
Working with Uralla Shire Council
Uralla Shire Council is the largest employer in the Shire. We value our people and provide challenging and rewarding careers. Some of the advantages of working with our team are listed below:
- 9-day fortnight
- Competitive wages
- Salary sacrifice superannuation
- Payroll deductions for property and water rates for shire residents
- Training and career development
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Personal Protective equipment for outdoor staff
- Safety first culture
- Long service leave payable after 5 years service in NSW local government
- Ability to transfer sick and long service leave entitlements if you are currently work with another NSW council, under certain conditions.