Stay up to date with the latest information from Uralla Shire Council by following us on Facebook.
Why do we use social media?
Council uses social media to inform our residents, ratepayers, businesses and visitors in a modern, convenient and efficient way. Social media is widely used on a daily basis, allowing us to have an online presence and reach more people when we have important news and information to share.
We aim to inform the community about what is happening around the Uralla Shire, including:
- Important news updates from Council
- Alerts and updates on service changes and disruptions
- Opportunities to be consulted on Council decisions and projects
- Upcoming events and activities in the Uralla Shire community and at the Uralla Library, and
- Links to interesting and useful information about Council published on our website.
Council's social media account is updated and monitored during operating hours, Monday to Friday. We will schedule posts and updates to be published over the weekend and during emergency situations, we may also provide updates and alerts outside normal office hours.
How we use social media
We post updates on the social media platform Facebook, however, to contact us with any formal requests, enquiries or complaints please call us on (02) 6778 6300 or via email or in writing. You can also use the Contact Us page on our website.
We consider Facebook to be an informal communication channel. Direct messages or posts from Facebook are not considered official correspondence.
Our social media sites