Development Application Tracking
Council's development application tracking tool allows you to:
- Track the status of an application (your own or one of interest to you) during the assessment process,
- View key information about the development proposal, and
- View the outcome of a Development Application
Application Tracking is a free service providing fast, convenient access to application status and information, start to finish, 24/7.
You can search Application Tracking using a variety of categories, including street address, legal description, date range, DA number or development description.
The following documents are available:
- Development Applications
- Complying Development Applications
- Construction Certificates
- Section 68 Certificates
- Subdivision Certificates
Only applications lodged from 2007 onwards are available online at this time using the Application Tracking Tool.
Search Development Approvals (including Complying Development Certificates)