Industrial Land Uralla
Council encourages industrial development in Uralla at appropriately zoned sites per their strategic plans:
Community Strategic Plan: 3.3.2 Economy Strategic Objective: We drive the economy to support prosperity.
Local Strategic Plan: part 5 productivity – 5.2 Support new industries on employment lands.
Delivery Program: Strategy - 2.2 Grow and diversify employment through existing and new business.
Operational Plan: Action - 2.2.9 Encourage quality commercial, industrial and residential development.
Council owns industrial land with approval for sub-division on Rowan Ave, Uralla.
Status of the project:
- Sub-division approval.
- Proposed 3 stages.
- Access to Rowan Ave.
- Currently no approval to access the New England Highway.
- At least two proposed lots back on to the New England Highway at the Southern entrance to Uralla.
- Currently no site servicing.
- Power, water, sewer and telecommunications nearest services via Rowan Ave.
- Council has resolved at the 23 August 2022 Ordinary Meeting to:
- Obtain an independent valuation in order to provide a range of sale options (as a whole, by stage, for different size blocks) un-serviced.
- Council has resolved at the 13 December Ordinary Meeting to:
1. approve expenditure up to the amount in the report for the costs associated with marketing and commission, and
2. authorise the General Manager to engage a suitable commercial property agent to list the Council owned industrial land at Rowan Avenue, Uralla for sale by expressions of interest as a whole, un-serviced, that enable the Council to consider any such offers including the value of investment, number of new jobs and/or development time frame that prospective purchases commit to delivering; and
3. be provided with report(s) to consider the expressions of interest.
The point of contact for this project is:
Bluemarq Commercial - Director Nick Metrevski - E: Nick@bluemarqcommercial.com.au M:0401138814
Contact Council Page )