Local businesses and developers are invited to attend Council’s Developer Forum on Wednesday, 25 November from 7:30am – 8:30am.
Uralla Shire Council Developer Forum
Wednesday, 25 November 2020
7:30am for a 7:45am start
Uralla Memorial Hall
Breakfast and coffee will be provided.
Attendees must register in advance to enable Council to meet COVID Safe guidelines and for catering purposes.
Please RSVP by 10:00am on Monday, 23 November 2020 to email@example.com or contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on (02) 6778 6300.
- Welcome – 7:45am
- Development Application documentation, including:
- Planning Portal
- DCP and setbacks
- Q & A
- Bushfire Attack Level Assessments
- State Environmental Planning Policy (Koala Habitat Protection) 2019
- Construction Certificates Q & A.
- Pre-DA meetings
- Developer contributions
- Project management
- Traffic Management Plans and Traffic Control Plans
- Water and sewer infrastructure
- Engineering sign-off
- Q & A
- General Q & A
- Close – 8:30am
Wednesday, 25 November 2020 | 07:30 AM
- 08:30 AM
Uralla Memorial Hall, Salisbury Street, Uralla 2358 View Map