No longer on display. Expired on
01 December 2020, 05:00 PM
Uralla Shire Council invites suitably qualified parties to submit quotes for the refurbishment of the car park at the Uralla Pool in Uralla NSW.
Scope of works includes:
- Removal and disposal of the existing bitumen and cement.
- Street sign relocation.
- Topsoil removal.
- Construction of two 100mm thick concrete slabs with a total area of 345 square metres.
- Construction of 95 metres of 100mm x 100mm kerb.
- Line-marking for car parks, emergency access, and disabled car park.
- Disabled car park must comply with AS/NZS 2890.6:2009 Parking facilities Off-street parking for people with disabilities.
Installation may only be completed in May 2021.
Inspection of the site with Council’s Manager of Development and Planning is required prior to quote submission. Appointments for inspections may be made by calling Council on (02) 6778 6300.
Submitted quotes should:
- Indicate any inputs or resources required from Council, and
- Include a list of deliverables.
Please forward quotes to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 December 2020.
Works must be complete by 31 May 2021.