No longer on display. Expired on
23 February 2021, 05:00 PM
Uralla Shire Council invites suitably qualified parties to submit quotes to construct concrete slabs and ancillary works for the Bundarra multi-purpose courts in Bundarra NSW.
Scope of works includes:
- Reinforced 100mm concrete slabs for tennis court, basketball half-court, skate / scooter area and BBQs. Footings to suit. Total area 1552 sqm. Minimum 25 MPa. 1% fall to be incorporated.
- 300mm drainage channel with steel grate covers between tennis court and skate / scooter area (shown in black on plan).
- 200mm drainage channel with steel grate covers between skate / scooter area and basketball half-court (shown in black on plan).
- Installation of Council supplied basketball hoop, netball hoop and tennis net supports in slabs with piers.
- Polishing of skate / scooter area concrete.
- Conduit in BBQ slabs for electricity supply.
- Painting of tennis court and basketball court in Dulux Roadmaster or equivalent.
- Line-marking of tennis court and keys for basketball and netball hoops. Dulux Roadmaster or equivalent.
- Works to be complete by 23 April 2021.
Quotes must be submitted through the Uralla Shire Council TenderLink portal at https://www.tenderlink.com/uralla
TenderLink Reference is URALLA-955832.
Questions relating to the quotation may be submitted through the TenderLink online forum.
The Request for Quotes closes on 23 February 2021 at 5:00 pm.