Uralla Shire Council invites suitably qualified parties to submit quotes for the supply of a solution to enable audio recording of Council meetings.
The scope of the project includes:
- Supply and installation of thirteen (13) fixed and one (1) cordless microphones. The microphones need to have 'push to talk' capability and be centrally controlled by the meeting chairperson.
- Supply and installation of associated recording hardware to be located within Council Chambers.
- Training of Councillors and relevant Council staff in the operation of the equipment during Council meetings before the first use of the system.
- Design of a process to upload recordings to the web and link them with Council's website and records management systems (OpenCities and HP Content Manager) and training of Council's designated staff.
- Provision of real-time support during the first three (3) Council meetings and the subsequent uploading process.
- Real-time streaming of the meeting in progress.
- Full-text indexing of the audio file after the meeting.
Out of Scope
- Video streaming of Council meetings.
Submitted quotes should:
- Provide details of relevant experience and examples from other projects;
- Indicate any inputs or resources required from Council, and
- Address each of the essential and desirable criteria outlined above.
For any technical enquiries regarding this RFQ please send correspondence to email@example.com.
Please forward quotes to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 July 2019 at 5pm.